I had such great fun putting together a collection for the John Greed Giveaway that I was really pleased to see that In Love With Fashion are running a very similar promotion lately.
ILWF is a site I have visited pretty frequently over the past year, and have always been really impressed with their selection, especially items which appeal to my quirkier style.
Check out my ILWF Hotlist from their current collection 🙂
1. The Old Favourite. You can’t really beat anything dark with small polka dots for a classic, casual but pretty look. I love this 3/4 sleeve jersey dress – perfect as it is with tights and boots – or over a pussybow blouse with heels and a blazer for a more special look. It has a waist-panel detail too, which means the fit will be fantastic!
Buy it here for £36
2. The Surprise Favourite. I always steer clear of vertical stripes, in case they accentuate my already plentiful curves. However, I learned on GOK a few weeks ago that vertical stripes are actually slimming. Great news, as I love this dress so much I have just bought myself one. Will look fabulous under a dark cardi for casual shopping, or with that fail safe blazer for a professional look.
3. The Quirky Staple. I flipping love this skirt – literally every single thing about it. The colour is unusual enough that you can wear it with most other colours, the cut is quirky, the “main” length is my usual go-to length for a skirt – and I can imagine it looking fabulous with most of my major summer footwear (i.e. Gladiator Sandals, Converse, Wedges).
Get yours for £28
4. The Vintage Playsuit. Alright, it’s not REAL vintage, but it is lovely. I love a good playsuit, and the shirt-style ones are especially flattering.
Get yours for £36
5. The Tropical Skirt. I love tropical print because it’s just so much fun – it goes well in a formal situation with a nice blouse, or my favourite is to wear it with a band tshirt and converse for a super laid-back look. Perfect for travelling.
This particular one is a really flattering length, too!
Bag yours for just £24.00
So there are my top picks – and of those picks I have already bought myself 2 – the Tropical Skirt and the Vertical Stripe Dress.
If you’re a blogger and want to enter yourself, you can find all of the details on how to enter by clicking here